Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
"USE THE ENEMY TO YOUR ADVANTAGE" By Irum Nadeem, Pakistan.
Mark
*I greet you in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior have a great day and be blessed 🙌. ( USE THE ENEMY TO YOUR ADVANTAGE) Revelation 21:6c-7 l will give of fountain of water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and l will be his God and he shall be My son. Prayer: Lord God, thank You that You are with me in the heat of the battle. I know that l have to be prepared to take the first step towards overcoming the hold me back. Help me to learn how to use the enemy to my advantage. Thank You that You do not condemn me l am so grateful for Your forgiveness and love. Amen 🙏

*Irum Nadeem are a husband/wife team that live in in Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan. Irum is the wife's name and Nadeem is her husband. She often writes short but inspirational things like this and contributes them to our ministries.
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.16 seconds
8,890,128 unique visits