Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
Topic: "Live In Alignment With The Lord Jesus Christ And His Finished Work."
Mark
Written by Sunday Ayodele, Lagos, Nigeria - Saturday August 5th 2023.

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭2‬:‭20
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Living by faith in the Son of God is an act of intentionally aligning with the person and power of the Lord Jesus Christ, and counting on His finished work to achieve your goals and dreams.

Choosing to live by faith in the Son of God implies that you have stopped counting on your own righteousness to enjoy right standing with God, and have ceased from depending solely on what you do to prosper and be in health.

The will of your Father in heaven is that you look to the Lord Jesus Christ to enjoy right standing with Him, and count on what He has done in you and for you, through His death, burial and resurrection, to prosper and be in health.

It is so you may enjoy right standing with the Father and prosper and be in health that the scriptures instruct that you keep looking to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Author and Finisher of your faith (Hebrews 12:2).

Looking to the Lord Jesus Christ is a faith act of aligning with Him in order to be empowered to be who you are called in Him to be and to enjoy all the Father has freely given you in union with Him.

Living daily in alignment with the reality and power of the person of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the implications of His finished work, will cause you to manifest as a more than conquerors.

Your victory over poverty, sickness, disease, premature death and oppression of devils is tied to the depth of your alignment with the Lord Jesus Christ and the implications of His finished work.

You owe it to yourself to be properly positioned with the reality and power of the life you have in Christ, and intentionally draw on the power of His finished work to excel in righteousness and prosper in all you do.

Meditate On This: 1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭9‬
In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.

Daily Affirmation:
I affirm that I have absolute and unwavering faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and count on His finished work, to excel in righteousness and prosper in all I do. I affirm that I live intentionally by faith in the Son of God daily. I have made the choice to depend only on what the Lord Jesus Christ has done in me and for me, through His death, burial and resurrection, to be all I am called in Him to be and to do all I am called in Him to do, to the glory of God. Hallelujah. Amen.

Prayer: Pray in the Spirit.

Daily Bible Reading:Matthew chapter 8.

Your day is blessed.
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.11 seconds
8,890,231 unique visits