Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
Topic: See And Treat The Word As An Open Door.
Mark
Topic: See And Treat The Word As An Open Door. - by Sunday Ayodele, Lagos, Nigeria
Sunday August 20th 2023.

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭8‬
I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.

God’s word to you is an open door that He has set before you; it is a door no one can shut.

God’s word gives you access to all of the wondrous benefits the Lord Jesus Christ secured for you through His redemptive sacrifice (Psalm 107:20).

Recognizing that God’s word to you is an open door He has set before you will cause you to place great value on it and maximize it by faith.

Seeing and treating every word God speaks to you as access to His blessings will cause you to act on it without hesitation.

How you see and treat the word of God will ultimately determine whether or not you will act on it.

Failure to see and treat the word of God as an open door that God has set before you will cause you take it for granted.

Taking the word of God for granted will shut you out of enjoying the grace benefits that abound in His word.

You owe it to yourself to see and treat the word of God as an open door He has set before you, so you may access and enjoy His benefits.

Desist from seeing and treating God’s word as mere words. See and treat it for what it is - an open door that God has set before you, for your lifting.

Approach the word as your access to the limitless blessings the Father has called you to have and enjoy in Christ Jesus, today and always.

Meditate On This: ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55‬:‭10‬-‭11‬
For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Daily Affirmation:
I affirm that every word from God is an open door He has set before me.

I affirm that I see and treat God’s word as my access to His wondrous blessings that abound in Christ.

I affirm that I do not take the word of God for granted.

I see and treat God’s word as the vehicle for my lifting and settlement.

Amen. Hallelujah.

Prayer:Pray aggressively in the Spirit.

Daily Bible Reading:Matthew chapter 16.

Your day is blessed.

|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.14 seconds
8,889,713 unique visits