Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
"Fourth Watch" - by Irum Nadeem, (Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan)
Mark
Good morning!

I greet you in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior Father, help us to understand that we are living in the “Fourth Watch” of history, we are in deceptive and subtle days. Help us to focus on our relationship with you, not on the other gods that are being held up before us each day. Keep our minds strong, repelling the onslaught of evil that is being shown to us as leadership each day.

May we be on our knees during this time of finding ourselves at the crossroads of eternity. Help us to not deny your power and authority in these days, keep us from the lies of the enemy and open our eyes to the truth of the hour. In our daily struggles Father, let us lift our eyes to the heavens, let us not forget your words, “For the heavens will vanish away like smoke, the earth will grow old like a garment, and those who dwell in it will die in like manner, but My salvation will be forever, and My righteousness will not be abolished.” Father, help us to not chase after the “options” that are being offered today to take your place in our daily life.

May we respect your mighty creation, but not hold it in reverence, above your throne. Help us to not in deception begin to amplify that which is not of you. Today, Father, in the Fourth Watch, let us come together in liberty and unity around your throne. Let us carry it outside the four walls of your house. Amen.

Written by Irum Nadeem, Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.09 seconds
8,889,120 unique visits