Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
Topic: "Let The Mind Of Christ Rule Your Thoughts, Words And Actions." Written by Apostle
Mark
Topic: "Let The Mind Of Christ Rule Your Thoughts, Words And Actions." Written by Apostle Sunday Ayodele, Lagos, Nigeria, on Saturday August 26th 2023.

‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭17‬
But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

Having become one spirit with the Lord Jesus Christ it is imperative that you have the same mind as the Lord.

To be one spirit with the Lord is to be united in spirit with the Lord; it is to be one with the Lord Jesus Christ.

To be one spirit with the Lord Jesus Christ and not have the mind of Christ is akin to having a car without a functional engine.

The need to let the mind of Christ be in you is heightened by the fact that you are in a state of oneness with the Lord.

The mind of Christ is the might you need to make manifest the life of Christ that is at work in you.

Treat having the mind of Christ as an urgency it deserves. Treat it as an urgent need because it is practically impossible to make manifest the life of Christ that is in you without the mind of Christ.

You owe it to yourself to walk daily in the knowing that you are one spirit with the Lord, and intentionally make the choice to put on Christ at all times (Ephesians 4:20-24).
There will never be space for the enemy to occupy when you allow the mind of Christ to rule in all you do.

The light of the glory of Christ will shine in and through you when you put on Christ; the darkness in the world and the gross darkness that covers men will have no place in all that pertain to you (John 1:4-5).

Be mindful always of the fact that you are one with the Lord and therefore must let your thoughts, words and actions be ruled by the mind of Christ.
Meditate On This: ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭20‬-‭24‬

But you have not so learned Christ, if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Daily Affirmation:
I affirm that I am one spirit with the Lord Jesus Christ, my God and King.
I affirm that I understand that it takes the mind of Christ to make manifest the life of Christ that is at work in me.
I affirm that the urgent need for me to function daily with the mind of Christ.
I affirm my choice to intentionally let my thoughts, words and actions be ruled by the mind of Christ.
I make the choice to make manifest only that which is my reality in union with Christ.
Amen. Hallelujah.

Prayer: Pray aggressively in the Spirit.

Daily Bible Reading: Matthew chapter 22.
Your day is blessed.
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.12 seconds
8,889,577 unique visits